Recently I had a chance to visit National Institute of Design (Gandhinagar campus). Here are few pictures shot using my mobile...

Canteen

Chairs for the students who are waiting to attend the interview

Administrative block entrance view

CCD cam setup in campus

Entrance gate and Security cabin

Administrative block

Solar LED lights

Academic block

Inside Academic block

Library

New Media lab



Library










Hostel

Academic block

Staff Quarters

Water cooler and Washing machine inside hostel

Hostel door decorated by NID student

Notice stuck on the hostel door...

decorations on wall using fabric colour and crayons

Attached restroom with every 2 bed room in hostel

decorations on wall using fabric colour and crayon

Chairs in hostel

hostel room furnishing


Inside hostel room
Tags: NID, National Institute of Design, Gandhi Nagar, Ahmedabad, Gujarat
The pics are too good. A fresh feel in them..
ReplyDeleteNice snaps...they do tell the whole story....i cam to ur blog looking for blogs about Gandhinagar....nice post.
ReplyDeleteHi Sures,
ReplyDeleteThese photographs will come as a relief to my parents! I have got into NIDs PG Apparel Design programme and today is the day when they are allocating hostel rooms.
I have been to the campus for the interview but since my parents have not they have all sorts of concerns about how the hostel facility will be and how I will manage! THis collection will provide them a sense of relief! Many thanks :)
Glad to know that...
ReplyDeleteWe have urgent requirement for interaction design, Communication design for expereinced and freshers candidates.
ReplyDeleteInterested candidate may contact me at prash191077@gmail.com / 9448283894
nice pics suresh
ReplyDelete